Website Annie Elliott Design
Annie Elliott Design is a boutique, high-end residential interior design and decorating firm based in NW DC, and we are seeking a Junior Interior Designer. This is a full-time, in-person position. The position requires an undergraduate or graduate degree in interior design and at least two years’ experience in an interior design or architecture firm. Salary is commensurate with experience and industry standards.
AED offers paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and an IRA match after one year of employment.
Candidates must have full facility in SketchUp and the Microsoft programs Excel (or Google Sheets), Word, and PowerPoint. Candidates must also have experience with or the ability to learn Studio Webware, our interior design software, quickly. A car and valid driver’s license are required.
In addition to the necessary skills, the ideal candidate will fit into AED’s culture of positivity and proactivity.
- You’re upbeat and positive
- You’re obsessed with details
- Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation are impeccable
- You’re willing to pitch in when a colleague needs help
- Your purpose in life is to make people happy by creating beautiful surroundings for them
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com