- Answer the showroom’s main line, take and relay messages, and transfer calls
- Answer general inquiries from the public via phone and in person as necessary
- Receive visitors in the reception area and announce their arrival to appropriate parties
- Ensure the showroom is presentable: stock water bottles, refill candy bowls, place order pads on tables
- Assist clients with checking out and returning inventory
- Assist with control of sample sign-in/sign-out
- Assist with returning sample blankets to the wings
- Track client visits in company system and update any required information
- Manage the showroom calendar on Microsoft Outlook
- Other administrative responsibilities like invoice filing
- Auditing and uploading invoices to our system for management approval.
- Maintain accurate ‘rack book’ (location of all rug and carpet samples in the showroom)
- Assist our Sales and Operations teams with all store functions
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Must possess communication, organizational, computer, and analytical skills
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office and Outlook with data entry capabilities
- Must work well under pressure in fast-paced environments.
- Must possess a pleasant demeanor, interpersonal skills, and the ability to multitask and speak in a clear, articulate manner
- Interest in the design industry is preferred
- Constantly operating a computer, and other office productivity machineries such as calculators, printers, and phones
- Frequently communicates with coworkers. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Minimum one year of professional experience
With more than 80 years of industry expertise, STARK is the discerning designer’s go-to source for luxurious custom carpets and rugs.
To live our mission of helping create beautiful spaces, we believe our first responsibility is making design industry professionals the heroes in their projects because supporting businesses helps to preserve craftsmanship and enable unique and specially designed spaces to exist. In meeting their needs, we must continue to deliver peace of mind service while offering an expansive, diverse, and innovative product assortment that is accessible and convenient.
Established by Arthur Stark and his wife Nadia in 1938, the foundation of STARK was always to provide the very best products to our customers. With a rich history, third-generation owners Chad Stark, as CEO, and Ashley Stark, as Creative Director, bring the STARK legacy into the new century by staying true to their founding principles. To seek out the best craftsman and methods of manufacturing for the most innovative and beautiful designs.
Stark Carpet Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit starkcarpet.com.